Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Spider Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Looking for the old Shockwave versions of this game? You can still find them here
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Spider Solitaire
Spider is a very difficult game.
- Move cards on top of each other as long as they are descending in value.
- If a group of cards is of the same suit and descending value, you can move that group of cards together.
- If you complete a tableau pile of cards of the same suit from king down to ace, that group is removed.
- When you dig down to a face-down card, click it to turn it over.
- If you clear a tableau pile, you can move any card or valid group to the space.
- Click the deck to deal a new card to each stack.
- Try to build 13-card groups to remove them and eventually remove all the cards.
- Note that this game is played with two 52-card decks.
Copyright 1999-2013 CleverMedia, Inc.