Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Spider Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Spider Solitaire
Spider is a very difficult game.
- Move cards on top of each other as long as they are descending in value.
- If a group of cards is of the same suit and descending value, you can move that group of cards together.
- If you complete a tableau pile of cards of the same suit from king down to ace, that group is removed.
- When you dig down to a face-down card, click it to turn it over.
- If you clear a tableau pile, you can move any card or valid group to the space.
- Click the deck to deal a new card to each stack.
- Try to build 13-card groups to remove them and eventually remove all the cards.
- Note that this game is played with two 52-card decks.
Copyright 1999-2015 CleverMedia, Inc.