Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Pyramid Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Pyramid Solitaire
Pyramid is one of the most addictive solitaire games. It is easy to learn and play.
- Cards are dealt in a pyramid.
- Only completely unconvered cards can be played.
- Click the stock to deal additional cards.
- Cards from the stock are dealt to first one than moved to another waste pile. They stack up on the second waste pile.
- Choose any two uncovered cards, from the pyramid or the two waste piles, that total 13.
- An uncovered king can be chosen by itself by double-clicking.
- Try to remove all cards from the pyramid.
- In the Rules Prefs you can choose one waste pile instead of two.
- In the Rules Prefs you can choose from 0 to 7 reserve cards that can be played at any time, regardless of whether they are covered by other reserve cards.
Copyright 1999-2014 CleverMedia, Inc.