Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Penguin Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Looking for the old Shockwave versions of this game? You can still find them here
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Penguin Solitaire
Penguin is a game that requires a lot of strategy.
- Three cards of the same value are dealt to three of the four foundations.
- The fourth foundation is left empty, but must take the card matching the value of the other three foundations to start.
- Foundations build up by suit, wrapping king to ace.
- Seven cards are dealt face-up to seven tableau piles.
- You can move cards around in the tableau, building in the same suit by descending value.
- You can move groups of cards in the tableau as long as the group is the same suit and descending value.
- The seven free cells can be used to temporarily store any one card.
Copyright 1999-2013 CleverMedia, Inc.