Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Penguin Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Penguin Solitaire
Penguin is a game that requires a lot of strategy.
- Three cards of the same value are dealt to three of the four foundations.
- The fourth foundation is left empty, but must take the card matching the value of the other three foundations to start.
- Foundations build up by suit, wrapping king to ace.
- Seven cards are dealt face-up to seven tableau piles.
- You can move cards around in the tableau, building in the same suit by descending value.
- You can move groups of cards in the tableau as long as the group is the same suit and descending value.
- The seven free cells can be used to temporarily store any one card.
Copyright 1999-2014 CleverMedia, Inc.