Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Klondike Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Klondike Solitaire
Klondike is the most popular solitaire game, often refered to as just 'solitaire' and sometimes 'patience.'
- The four foundations all start with an ace and must be build by ascending value by suit.
- Click on the stock to the upper left to deal three cards. You can turn the stock over three times.
- The tableau can be built in descending order by alternating color.
- You can move single cards from the tableau to the foundations.
- You can move cards by group around the tableau.
- You can move single cards from the waste pile to the tableau or directly to the foundations.
- When you dig down in a tableau pile and hit a face-down card, you can click it to turn it over.
- When you remove all the cards from a tableau pile, you can move a king to the empty space, or a group of cards that starts with a king.
- Move all cards to the foundations to complete the game.
Copyright 1999-2015 CleverMedia, Inc.