King Albert Solitaire
Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like King Albert Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Looking for the old Shockwave versions of this game? You can still find them here
Back to the main solitaire
How to play King Albert Solitaire
King Albert Solitaire is a version of Klondike that doesn't use a stock or waste pile. It is difficult to win.
- The four foundations all start with an ace and must be build by ascending value by suit.
- The tableau can be built in descending order by alternating color.
- There is also a set of seven free cards at the top, which can be moved to the tableau or foundations.
- You can only move move single cards from one tableau pile to another, or from the tableau to the foundations.
- When you remove all the cards from a tableau pile, you can move any card to the empty space.
- Move all cards to the foundations to complete the game.
Copyright 1999-2014 CleverMedia, Inc.