Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Freecell Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Looking for the old Shockwave versions of this game? You can still find them here
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Freecell Solitaire
Free Cell is one of the most popular computer solitaire games.
- All cards are dealt to eight tableau piles.
- You can move only one card at a time.
- You can move a card to another tableau pile if the card is one less in value and of the alternate color.
- You can move cards to foundations by ascending value, by suit, starting with aces.
- Four free cells allow you to place single cards for temporary storage.
- If a tableau pile is emptied, you can move any one card to fill the space.
- Similar to Eight Off and Sea Towers.
Copyright 1999-2014 CleverMedia, Inc.