Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Freecell Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Freecell Solitaire
Free Cell is one of the most popular computer solitaire games.
- All cards are dealt to eight tableau piles.
- You can move only one card at a time.
- You can move a card to another tableau pile if the card is one less in value and of the alternate color.
- You can move cards to foundations by ascending value, by suit, starting with aces.
- Four free cells allow you to place single cards for temporary storage.
- If a tableau pile is emptied, you can move any one card to fill the space.
- Similar to Eight Off and Sea Towers.
Copyright 1999-2014 CleverMedia, Inc.