Forty Thieves Solitaire
Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Forty Thieves Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Looking for the old Shockwave versions of this game? You can still find them here
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Forty Thieves Solitaire
Forty Thieves is a difficult game that requires a lot of skill.
- The game is played with two decks of cards.
- There are eight foundations, each must start with an ace.
- Build foundations up in suit.
- You can move the top card of any of the ten tableau piles.
- Move cards onto other tableau piles in descending value, by suit.
- Fill empty tableau spaces with any card.
- Deal one card at a time from the stock to the waste pile.
- You can play the top card in the waste pile to the tableau in descending value by suit. Or, play them directly to the foundations.
- Also known as Napoleon at St. Helena.
Copyright 1999-2014 CleverMedia, Inc.