Flower Garden Solitaire
Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Flower Garden Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Flower Garden Solitaire
Flower Garden is a simple game that requires skill to win.
- Six cards are dealt to each of tableau piles.
- You can move only one card at a time.
- You can move a card to another tableau pile if the card is one less in value to the top card.
- You can move cards to foundations by ascending value, by suit, starting with aces.
- You also have 16 reserve cards that can be played to the foundation or tableau.
- If a tableau pile is emptied, you can move any card to fill the space.
- Also known as simply Garden solitaire or Bouquet solitaire.
- Flower Garden is similar to Eight Off, Stonewall and Wildflower solitaire.
Copyright 1999-2015 CleverMedia, Inc.