Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Clock Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Clock Solitaire
Clock is a game that mixes luck and skill.
- There are 12 foundations, arranged like a clock.
- Each foundation is already seeded with a starting card.
- Add cards to the foundations in ascending order, by the same suit. Wrap king to ace.
- Cards on the eight tableau piles can be moved to other tableau piles or the foundations.
- Cards moved to a tableau pile must be in descending order, but of any suit.
- You can only move the top card on a tableau pile.
- When all the foundations are complete, the piles will show A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q in the proper order on the clock face.
- Also known as Grandfather Clock.
Copyright 1999-2014 CleverMedia, Inc.