Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Clock Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Looking for the old Shockwave versions of this game? You can still find them here
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Clock Solitaire
Clock is a game that mixes luck and skill.
- There are 12 foundations, arranged like a clock.
- Each foundation is already seeded with a starting card.
- Add cards to the foundations in ascending order, by the same suit. Wrap king to ace.
- Cards on the eight tableau piles can be moved to other tableau piles or the foundations.
- Cards moved to a tableau pile must be in descending order, but of any suit.
- You can only move the top card on a tableau pile.
- When all the foundations are complete, the piles will show A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q in the proper order on the clock face.
- Also known as Grandfather Clock.
Copyright 1999-2014 CleverMedia, Inc.