Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Calculation Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Looking for the old Shockwave versions of this game? You can still find them here
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Calculation Solitaire
Calculation is a difficult game with a slim chance of winning.
- The four foundations start with an ace, 2, 3 and 4.
- The four tableau piles all start empty.
- Build up the first foundation in ascending order, ace to king, regardless of suit.
- Build up the second foundation in 2s: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, Q, A, 3, 5, 7, 9, J and K.
- Build up the third foundation in 3s: 3, 6, 9, Q, 2, 5, 8, J, A, 4, 7, 10, and K.
- Build up the fourth foundation in 4s: 4, 8, Q, 3, 7, J, 2, 6, 10, A, 5, 9, and K.
- You can turn only one card over from the stock at a time.
- Move cards from the stock to a foundation, or from the stock to the tableau.
- You can pile cards on to the tableau in any order.
- Once a card is on the tableau, it can only be moved if it is the top card. It can only be moved from the tableau to a foundation and not to another tableau pile.
- Win by moving all cards to the foundations.
Copyright 1999-2013 CleverMedia, Inc.