Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Calculation Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Calculation Solitaire
Calculation is a difficult game with a slim chance of winning.
- The four foundations start with an ace, 2, 3 and 4.
- The four tableau piles all start empty.
- Build up the first foundation in ascending order, ace to king, regardless of suit.
- Build up the second foundation in 2s: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, Q, A, 3, 5, 7, 9, J and K.
- Build up the third foundation in 3s: 3, 6, 9, Q, 2, 5, 8, J, A, 4, 7, 10, and K.
- Build up the fourth foundation in 4s: 4, 8, Q, 3, 7, J, 2, 6, 10, A, 5, 9, and K.
- You can turn only one card over from the stock at a time.
- Move cards from the stock to a foundation, or from the stock to the tableau.
- You can pile cards on to the tableau in any order.
- Once a card is on the tableau, it can only be moved if it is the top card. It can only be moved from the tableau to a foundation and not to another tableau pile.
- Win by moving all cards to the foundations.
Copyright 1999-2015 CleverMedia, Inc.