Busy Aces Solitaire
Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Busy Aces Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Busy Aces Solitaire
Busy Aces if a simple game that requires both skill and luck.
- The game is played with two decks of cards.
- There are eight foundations, each must start with an ace.
- Build foundations up in suit.
- You can move the top card of any of the 12 tableau piles.
- Move cards onto other tableau piles in descending value, by suit.
- Fill empty tableau spaces with any card.
- Deal one card at a time from the stock to the waste pile.
- You can play the top card in the waste pile to the tableau in descending value by suit. Or, play them directly to the foundations.
- Similar to Deuces, Forty Thieves, Three's Company and Fours Up.
Copyright 1999-2014 CleverMedia, Inc.