Aces Up Solitaire
Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Aces Up Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Aces Up Solitaire
Aces Up is a simple and quick solitaire game that is mostly luck.
- Four cards are dealt to four tableau piles.
- Click on a card to remove it.
- A card can be removed when another card showing at the top of another tableau pile has the same suit and a higher value. For instance, a 2 of diamonds can be removed if a 6 of diamonds is showing.
- A 2 is the lowest value and an ace is higher than a king. Therefore, an ace cannot be removed.
- When one of the four stacks is empty, any single card can be moved to that spot.
- Click on the stock to deal one card to each of the four stacks.
- A game is won if all cards have been removed except for the four aces.
- Also known as Suits Up.
Copyright 1999-2014 CleverMedia, Inc.