Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Accordion Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Accordion Solitaire
Accordion is an easy game to learn that requires a lot of concentration to play.
- All 52 cards are lined up. The first card is at the upper left and the deck winds around, back and forth and down.
- You can drag any card to the one before it or the one three before it, so long as they match each other by value or suit.
- The default rules, 'Swap and Remove,' will remove the forward card and replace it with the one you moved.
- The alternate rules, 'Remove,' will remove the card you are moving and leave the forward card. Switch rules by going to Prefs, Rule Prefs.
- Remove all the cards except one to win.
- Also known as Tower of Babel.
Copyright 1999-2014 CleverMedia, Inc.