Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Accordion Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Looking for the old Shockwave versions of this game? You can still find them here
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Accordion Solitaire
Accordion is an easy game to learn that requires a lot of concentration to play.
- All 52 cards are lined up. The first card is at the upper left and the deck winds around, back and forth and down.
- You can drag any card to the one before it or the one three before it, so long as they match each other by value or suit.
- The default rules, 'Swap and Remove,' will remove the forward card and replace it with the one you moved.
- The alternate rules, 'Remove,' will remove the card you are moving and leave the forward card. Switch rules by going to Prefs, Rule Prefs.
- Remove all the cards except one to win.
- Also known as Tower of Babel.
Copyright 1999-2013 CleverMedia, Inc.