Will o the Wisp Solitaire
Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Will o the Wisp Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Looking for the old Shockwave versions of this game? You can still find them here
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Will o the Wisp Solitaire
Will O The Wisp is a difficult game that requires strategy.
- Two face-down cards and one face-up card are dealt to each of seven tableau piles.
- You can move one card on top of another as long as the first card is one less in value than the second.
- You can also move sets of cards as long as all the cards in the set are of the same suit and are in descending order.
- When you reach a face-down card, click to turn it over.
- Empty tableau piles can be filled with any one card or a proper group of cards.
- Click on the stock to deal one card to each tableau pile.
- You can only click on the stock if each tableau pile contains at least one card.
- The goal is to form tableau piles in descending order from king to ace, of one suit. This piles will be removed from play.
Copyright 1999-2013 CleverMedia, Inc.