Will o the Wisp Solitaire
Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Will o the Wisp Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Will o the Wisp Solitaire
Will O The Wisp is a difficult game that requires strategy.
- Two face-down cards and one face-up card are dealt to each of seven tableau piles.
- You can move one card on top of another as long as the first card is one less in value than the second.
- You can also move sets of cards as long as all the cards in the set are of the same suit and are in descending order.
- When you reach a face-down card, click to turn it over.
- Empty tableau piles can be filled with any one card or a proper group of cards.
- Click on the stock to deal one card to each tableau pile.
- You can only click on the stock if each tableau pile contains at least one card.
- The goal is to form tableau piles in descending order from king to ace, of one suit. This piles will be removed from play.
Copyright 1999-2015 CleverMedia, Inc.