Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Spiderette Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Spiderette Solitaire
Spiderette is a one-deck version of Spider.
- Move cards on top of each other as long as they are descending in value.
- If a group of cards is of the same suit and descending value, you can move that group of cards together.
- If you complete a group of cards of the same suit from king down to ace, that group is removed.
- When you dig down to a face-down card, click it to turn it over.
- If you clear a tableau pile, you can move any card or valid group to the space.
- Click the stock to deal a new card to each tableau pile.
- Try to build 13-card groups to remove them and eventually remove all the cards.
Copyright 1999-2015 CleverMedia, Inc.