Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Simplicity Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Looking for the old Shockwave versions of this game? You can still find them here
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Simplicity Solitaire
Simplicity is a very basic card game that can be won easily.
- The game is played with two decks of card.
- There are eight foundations, with the first one having one card dealt that determines the starting value for all of the foundations.
- Build foundations up by suit.
- There are twelve stacks in the foundation, each starting with one card.
- Deal one card at a time from the deck to the waste pile.
- You can move cards from the top of the wast pile to the foundations or stacks in the tableau.
- Build cards down in the tableau, by alternating color.
- You can also place a King on an Ace in the tableau, as long as they are of different colors.
- You can move cards around in the tableau, but only one at a time, not in groups.
- You can fill a blank spot in the tableau with any card from the top of the waste pile or another tableau stack.
- Fill each foundation pile with all thirteen cards from the same suit, in ascending order, to win.
Copyright 1999-2014 CleverMedia, Inc.