Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Simplicity Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Simplicity Solitaire
Simplicity is a very basic card game that can be won easily.
- The game is played with two decks of card.
- There are eight foundations, with the first one having one card dealt that determines the starting value for all of the foundations.
- Build foundations up by suit.
- There are twelve stacks in the foundation, each starting with one card.
- Deal one card at a time from the deck to the waste pile.
- You can move cards from the top of the wast pile to the foundations or stacks in the tableau.
- Build cards down in the tableau, by alternating color.
- You can also place a King on an Ace in the tableau, as long as they are of different colors.
- You can move cards around in the tableau, but only one at a time, not in groups.
- You can fill a blank spot in the tableau with any card from the top of the waste pile or another tableau stack.
- Fill each foundation pile with all thirteen cards from the same suit, in ascending order, to win.
Copyright 1999-2014 CleverMedia, Inc.