Sea Towers Solitaire
Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Sea Towers Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Sea Towers Solitaire
Sea Towers is an rewarding game of medium difficulty.
- Five cards are dealt to each of ten tableau piles.
- You can move only one card at a time.
- You can move a card to another tableau pile if the card is one less in value and of the same suit.
- You can move cards to foundations by ascending value, by suit, starting with aces.
- Four free cells allow you to place single cards for temporary storage.
- If a tableau pile is emptied, you can move any card to fill the space.
Copyright 1999-2015 CleverMedia, Inc.