Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Scorpion Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Looking for the old Shockwave versions of this game? You can still find them here
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Scorpion Solitaire
Scorpion is a simple game that is quick to play but difficult to win.
- There are seven tableau piles of cards and a small stock with three cards.
- You can move any face-up card and the cards on top of it onto another card of the same suit and one higher in value.
- When you dig down to a face-down card in a tableau pile, you can click it to turn it over.
- When a tableau pile is empty, you can move any king or group of cards starting with a king to fill the space.
- When you run out of moves, you can click on the stock to deal the last three cards to the first three tableau piles.
- Any empy tableau pile can be used to move a king and the cards on top of it there.
- The goal is to build tableau piles that run from king down to ace. Once you do, the pile will be removed.
Copyright 1999-2013 CleverMedia, Inc.