Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Florentine Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Florentine Solitaire
Florentine is a quick and easy solitaire game that can be won about half the time.
- There are five tableau piles each starting with one card.
- You can build the outer four tableau piles in descending value, regardless of suit. You can also place a king on an ace.
- The center tableau pile can only contain one card.
- When any tableau pile is empty, you may fill it from the deck or the top card on another tableau pile.
- You can move cards between tableau piles, but only one card can be in the center pile.
- There are four foundations around the outside, and the first begins with a single card.
- You must start the other three foundations with the same value card as the first foundation.
- Build foundations up in value in the same suit. You can place an ace on a king.
- Click on the deck to move one card to the waste pile. You can take the top card of the waste pile and play it to the tableau or foundations.
- You can move through the deck twice with the standard rules.
- Move all cards to the foundations to complete the game.
Copyright 1999-2015 CleverMedia, Inc.