Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Florentine Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Looking for the old Shockwave versions of this game? You can still find them here
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Florentine Solitaire
Florentine is a quick and easy solitaire game that can be won about half the time.
- There are five tableau piles each starting with one card.
- You can build the outer four tableau piles in descending value, regardless of suit. You can also place a king on an ace.
- The center tableau pile can only contain one card.
- When any tableau pile is empty, you may fill it from the deck or the top card on another tableau pile.
- You can move cards between tableau piles, but only one card can be in the center pile.
- There are four foundations around the outside, and the first begins with a single card.
- You must start the other three foundations with the same value card as the first foundation.
- Build foundations up in value in the same suit. You can place an ace on a king.
- Click on the deck to move one card to the waste pile. You can take the top card of the waste pile and play it to the tableau or foundations.
- You can move through the deck twice with the standard rules.
- Move all cards to the foundations to complete the game.
Copyright 1999-2014 CleverMedia, Inc.