Eight Off Solitaire
Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Eight Off Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Eight Off Solitaire
Eight off is an easy to win, but rewarding game.
- Six cards are dealt to each of eight tableau piles.
- You can move only one card at a time.
- You can move a card to another tableau pile if the card is one less in value and of the same suit.
- You can move cards to foundations by ascending value, by suit, starting with aces.
- Eight free cells allow you to place single cards for temporary storage.
- If a tableau pile is emptied, you can move a king to fill the space.
- Similar to Free Cell and Sea Towers.
Copyright 1999-2014 CleverMedia, Inc.