Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Duchess Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Looking for the old Shockwave versions of this game? You can still find them here
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Duchess Solitaire
Duchess is a complex game that can be won often.
- The four foundations at the top are built in ascending order according to suit.
- The first card to move to the foundations determines the starting value for all four foundations.
- The stock to the upper left can reveal one card at a time. You get two deals.
- The four tableau piles to the right can be built in descending order, by alternating color. You can move groups of cards from one tableau pile to another. You can fill blank spaces with any card.
- You can play any top card from the tableau to another tableau pile or the foundations.
- The foundations and the tableau can wrap ace to king and king to ace.
- Move all cards to the foundations to win.
- Similar to Canfield.
Copyright 1999-2014 CleverMedia, Inc.