Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Colorado Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Colorado Solitaire
Colorado is a long game which requires a lot of skill.
- The game is played with two decks of cards.
- There are eight foundations. The first four foundations must be built up by suit starting with aces. The second four foundations must be built down by suit starting with kings.
- One card from the stock will be dealt automatically. One card will be dealt at a time from the stock as needed.
- There are 20 tableau piles that can be used to store cards.
- Place any card from the deck on any tableau pile, regardless of suit or value.
- Only the top card on any tableau pile can be played, and only to the foundations.
- Cards cannot be played from one tableau pile to another.
- When an empty space is created in the tableau, the next card from the stock will automatically fill the space.
Copyright 1999-2015 CleverMedia, Inc.