Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Colorado Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Looking for the old Shockwave versions of this game? You can still find them here
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Colorado Solitaire
Colorado is a long game which requires a lot of skill.
- The game is played with two decks of cards.
- There are eight foundations. The first four foundations must be built up by suit starting with aces. The second four foundations must be built down by suit starting with kings.
- One card from the stock will be dealt automatically. One card will be dealt at a time from the stock as needed.
- There are 20 tableau piles that can be used to store cards.
- Place any card from the deck on any tableau pile, regardless of suit or value.
- Only the top card on any tableau pile can be played, and only to the foundations.
- Cards cannot be played from one tableau pile to another.
- When an empty space is created in the tableau, the next card from the stock will automatically fill the space.
Copyright 1999-2014 CleverMedia, Inc.