Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Canfield Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Looking for the old Shockwave versions of this game? You can still find them here
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Canfield Solitaire
Canfield is a difficult game which is rarely completed.
- There are four foundations, one for each suit.
- A single card is dealt to the first foundation. The value of this card determines the starting value of each foundation.
- Stack cards on the foundations in ascending order. An ace can be placed on top of a king to wrap.
- Four tableau piles below the foundations start with one card each.
- You can add cards to a tableau and move them around, as long as each stack has descending values and alternating colors. A king can be placed on an ace to wrap.
- When a stack becomes empty, a card from the reserve on the right will automatically move to fill the space.
- You can click on the deck to the upper left to deal one card. You can use this card on the tableau or directly to the foundations.
- You can add cards to the tableau from the deck, or from the top card on the reserve. Only the top card on the reserve can be played.
- When all the cards on the reserve have been played, you can move any card to an empty stack to fill the space.
- You can move a single card or a group of cards around on the tableau.
Copyright 1999-2013 CleverMedia, Inc.