Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Canfield Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Canfield Solitaire
Canfield is a difficult game which is rarely completed.
- There are four foundations, one for each suit.
- A single card is dealt to the first foundation. The value of this card determines the starting value of each foundation.
- Stack cards on the foundations in ascending order. An ace can be placed on top of a king to wrap.
- Four tableau piles below the foundations start with one card each.
- You can add cards to a tableau and move them around, as long as each stack has descending values and alternating colors. A king can be placed on an ace to wrap.
- When a stack becomes empty, a card from the reserve on the right will automatically move to fill the space.
- You can click on the deck to the upper left to deal one card. You can use this card on the tableau or directly to the foundations.
- You can add cards to the tableau from the deck, or from the top card on the reserve. Only the top card on the reserve can be played.
- When all the cards on the reserve have been played, you can move any card to an empty stack to fill the space.
- You can move a single card or a group of cards around on the tableau.
Copyright 1999-2015 CleverMedia, Inc.