Bakers Dozen Solitaire
Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Bakers Dozen Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Looking for the old Shockwave versions of this game? You can still find them here
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Bakers Dozen Solitaire
Baker's Dozen is a simple game that is mostly skill.
- There are thirteen stacks of four cards in the tableau. When the game starts, any kings are automatically moved to the bottom of each stack.
- There are four foundations, build up from ace by suit.
- You can move one card at a time within the tableau, placing them regardless of suit in descending order.
- Empty stacks in the tableau cannot be used.
- Fill all four foundations from ace to king in suit to win.
Copyright 1999-2013 CleverMedia, Inc.