Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Alternations Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Alternations Solitaire
Alternations is an extremely hard game to wim.
- Two decks of cards are used and you must build up 8 foundations from Ace to King by suit.
- The tableau has alternating face up and face down cards.
- With default settings, you can build the tableau down by value using alternating colors.
- You can also change the settings to allow the tableau to build down regardless of suit and color.
- You can move any valid set of cards within the tableau and fill empty spaces with any card or set.
- Deal extra cards one at a time from the stock to the waste pile and use the top card on the waste pile on the tableau or foundations.
Copyright 1999-2015 CleverMedia, Inc.