Read more about the new JustSolitaire.com in the FAQ. Please give us feedback on how the games work for you!
Show us you like Alternations Solitaire by clicking +1!
Follow Just Solitaire on Facebook
for updates and news!
Looking for the old Shockwave versions of this game? You can still find them here
Back to the main solitaire
How to play Alternations Solitaire
Alternations is an extremely hard game to wim.
- Two decks of cards are used and you must build up 8 foundations from Ace to King by suit.
- The tableau has alternating face up and face down cards.
- With default settings, you can build the tableau down by value using alternating colors.
- You can also change the settings to allow the tableau to build down regardless of suit and color.
- You can move any valid set of cards within the tableau and fill empty spaces with any card or set.
- Deal extra cards one at a time from the stock to the waste pile and use the top card on the waste pile on the tableau or foundations.
Copyright 1999-2014 CleverMedia, Inc.